Press Release: SentryPODS now available through NWOSS.
Northwestern Ohio Security Systems, Inc. is proud to announce its new partnership with SentryPODS, the most advanced outdoor surveillance solution on the market. SentryPODS, which stands for “Protective Overt Deployable Surveillance”, is an autonomous surveillance solution that allows users to gain access to video in remote locations in less than 5 minutes.
SentryPODS are “all about speed and mobility.”
SentryPODS are mobile with a wide variety of power and connectivity options available, giving end-users the flexibility to deploy surveillance for all types of scenarios. Some of our favorite key features of SentryPODS include:
- Disconnects the user from the dependency of a cable
- Act as a virtual security guard with video verification
- Autonomous and rapidly deployable
- Remotely accessed for video and power management
- Send remote notifications for events or status change
- Archive video directly to the edge for remote retrieval
- Offer power and network redundancy
- Fail over to battery upon power loss and send notifications
- Hot swappable batteries
- NEMA 4x rated enclosure
- Provides own WiFi for internet accessibility
- Developed by former military personnel
- Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Ohio-based company
- Available on Ohio state-term contract
We are proud to welcome SentryPODS to our extensive list of product partners! If you’d like to learn more about SentryPODS solutions, check out their video below or call our team at 800-833-6416 for a free consultation.
Want to learn more about SentryPODS?
Contact us for a free consultation, demonstration, and customized quote.
Request a Quote