Sign-Up for NWOSS eBill
NWOSS has added a paperless billing option for our customers so that we can:
- Support sustainable and eco-friendly workplace practices.
- Provide you with better customer service.
- Increase security of your information.
What is eBill?
With our new paperless billing system, eBill, we will communicate with you electronically. This means that you will:
- No longer receive paper communications from NWOSS via US Postal Service.
- Receive NWOSS correspondence via email, including: invoices, statements, service scheduling, information regarding new products and services, etc.
Are customers required to sign-up for eBill?
No. The paperless billing option is voluntary for our customers. You may continue to receive paper statements mailed to you if you so desire.
Ready to sign-up for eBill?
We’ve made it easy – just complete this form. You’ll start receiving eBills within 1-2 billing cycles.
Still have questions? Give our Billing Team a call at 419-227-1655