Would you like a chance to win $100?
Thank you for being an NWOSS Customer! Customer service is our top priority, and as such we want to be sure we are providing you with our best. To help us improve, we’d like to ask you a few questions about your experience with our company so far. We value your time, so we promise to keep the survey short. Just for helping us, you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
UPDATE: The contest expired on March 31, 2016. You may still take the survey; however, you will not be entered into the drawing. We will have another survey contest later this year – check back for more details!
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting a completed Northwestern Ohio Security Systems, Inc. (NWOSS) Customer Survey at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/QTTQQ7N. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18, who are customers of NWOSS. Employees of NWOSS (along with its contractors) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the survey but may not win any prizes.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins on March 01, 2016, at 12:01am EST and ends on March 31, 2016, at 11:59pm EST (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
4. WINNER SELECTION: On or about April 10, 2016, employees of NWOSS will select a winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries.
5. PRIZES: The winner will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card or equivalent.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of NWOSS. NWOSS reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest and survey, including survey comments, provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. NWOSS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: NWOSS is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, NWOSS may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release NWOSS from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
10. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: ATTN: Wendy Brodeur, Northwestern Ohio Security Systems, Inc., 121 E. High Street, Lima OH 45801.